The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ensures a balance between an individual’s rights to privacy and the lawful processing of personal data undertaken by organisations in the course of their business. It aims to protect the rights of individuals about whom data is obtained, stored, processed or supplied and requires that organisations take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
Birkbeck Primary School will protect and maintain a balance between data protection rights in accordance with the GDPR.
The policies and privacy notices below explain how and why we handle the personal data that we collect so that we can operate effectively as a school, what we do with it and what rights parents, pupils and our visitors have.
Our Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the school, so if you have any queries, please do contact them on the information below:
Data Protection Officer: Craig Stilwell
Company: Judicium Consulting Ltd
Address: 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE
Telephone: 0203 326 9174
- Birkbeck Primary Data Protection Policy
- Birkbeck Primary School Data Retention Policy
- Data Breach Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy and Publication Scheme Policy
- Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
- Privacy notice for Pupils
- Privacy Notice for Pupils and Parents
- Privacy Notice for Visitors and Contractors